Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

December 9, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Well, we went for an ultrasound, NST and Dr. appt. today. Everything looks good, she is growing proportionate but is measuring at 32 weeks and is about 4lbs 4oz. But the doctors aren't worried. They said babies don't usually put on alot of weight until the last couple weeks but that she could just be a petite baby. I'm alittle tired and dehydrated but that's OK stocking up on some extra water today. As of now my last day at work is January 9th and I will return on April 6. I have my regular NST appt.'s weekly and my next ultrasound is in 3 weeks. We are extremely excited and anxious trying to find a place for all the baby stuff, clothes and buying the last of the necessities! We are definitely looking forward to Christmas! ;-)

No comments: