Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 14, 2009

Happy One Month Birthday Eva Brook!

Eva went to the doctor Thursday for her one month check up..and everything looked great. She weighed 8lbs 2 oz and measured 21 inches long. It's amazing the difference one month makes. It's being able to tell the difference between her "I'm hungry; I'm sleepy; or I need my diaper changed" cries. How she watches me when I feed her and follows me with her eyes. How she holds my finger when she's eating or just slides her hand right behind her passy to flick it out of her mouth. She has developed such a little personality like how she grunts or pushes away on you when you (Jeremy) messes with her when she's eating, sleeping or changing clothes. It amazes me how God can create a little life inside you and she be born so perfect. We are so thankful for all our family and friends who have supported us over the last three years. I can't begin to share with you the love Jeremy and I feel for her, now we know the meaning of life. She is so precious I just want to watch her all day and night.

No comments: