Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

April 3, 2009

So Much Love

I went back to work this past Wednesday and boy have I missed my little sweetie!! There is no place I would rather be than with her and JJ ofcourse. She is such a good baby usually content doing whatever and is definitely mommy's little shopping buddy:-). Shopping for her has become an addiction, especially her precious Sunday dresses. She has started growing out of some of her first clothes which is unbelievable, I think back almost three months and can't believe the difference in our lives. We are in our daily rituals and nightly routines which was hard to imagine our first week home. We are blessed to have Mimi (my mom) keep her Monday-Thursday and Grammy (Jeremy's mom) keep her on Friday's. I can go to work easier knowing that they will take such good care of her and spoil her rotten. Her big smile and loving coos will brighten any one's days and melt your heart at the same time. I can't believe how often I get stopped everywhere for everyone to look at her. She is beautiful and wonderfully made. We are truly blessed.



No comments: